Wednesday, June 14, 2006

If it wasn't for bad luck....

I'd have no luck at all.

So, while I'm still settling my claim with super crappy insurance company from the woman who rear ended me back in February, guess what happens to me on the way to work this morning?
Yep, rear ended AGAIN.
This time it was barely more than a tap, no visible damage to my car OR that of the woman who hit me. I just can not believe my luck. This makes the 4th time in less than 5 years that I've been rear ended.
Just for clarification, none of these times have I cut any one off or slammed on my brakes. Every single time I have been sitting at a red light or a stop sign.

How much do you think it would cost to take a taxi everywhere?

6 comments:

Maya said...

Man. You gotta be kidding me! You have bad driving karma and I have bad living karma. It's like we're twins!

Glad you are okay

Tanya Kristine said...

less than what you're probably paying in insurance i'd guess...

Vanessa said...

since none of these accidents have been my fault, none of them have affected my insurance.
However, I am looking in to ways to mummify my car with bubble wrap and/or pillows

Anonymous said...

Dang it, that SUCKS. I got rear ended a couple years ago, four months after I bought my brand new car -- the jerkoff FLED THE FRICKIN SCENE, then returned in another car (presumably he had to hide the dope). Plus he didn't have insurance, and I didn't have uninsured motorist (I do now). So I paid for the whole thing. Geico said they tried to get the money back but to no avail, and it was going to be too expensive/not worth my time to track that sob down in small claims court.

Can you tell I'm still bitter? To this day I am so paranoid about letting a car behind me get within range of my bumper. I'm scarred for life baby!

If I lived in London I could take the Tube and/or bus. Screw stupid cars.

Valerie said...

it's gotta be our Ford trucks. I was rearended twice in 2 years.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I can't even believe it! I think you should affix a stop sign to your bumper. Or maybe just one of those really long trailer hitches so that if someone gets too close, they get a hole in the bumper.