Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Birthday Party & A TON of pics....

So, last night was myy friend Megans birthday party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!
Heres the birthday girl.....


Megan - the birthday girl
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.



The costumes were great. The theme was TV shows and we had Punky Brewster, Star Trek, and Sex and the City among others.....

The Girls Have Arrived
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Jeremy (aka Samantha) a little closer up

sassy Jeremy
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Brett had the misfortune of sitting across from Jeremy when he uncrossed his legs....

Horrified Brett
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Heres Brett telling his fiance Kat that he's scarred for life from Jeremys Basic Instinct re-enactment.

Brett & Kat
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


My friend Johnna,

Johnna
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


She started a trend amongst the girls at the party by trying on my shoes.....

Sexy Johnna
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


After Johnna, was Celeste....

Sexy Celeste
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Celeste & Phil - theyre so cute!

Phil & Celeste - cute
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Erin, Jeremy & I midparty - his costume really disturbed a number of the guests...

the girls midparty
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


maybe it was the 5 o'clock shadow that people found so disturbing...

Jeremy & I
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


the group I spent most of the party hanging with, as you can see we've all had a few glasses of wine at this point...

Celeste Erin Jeremy Johnna & I
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


Phil and I - after some more wine...

Phil & I
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


The Sex & The City girls just before leaving the party.

IMG_0131
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.


all in all it was a lot of fun, I had WAAAAY too much to drink, more than I have had in a long long long time.

No comments: