Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Not much to report here....

Well, there is some to report.
i did have a fun weekend, Saturday I went to SF with my lovely cousin Erin and her husband Jeremy.
We have a birthday party for a mutual friend to go to next weekend, and as always this friend has a theme to her birthday parties. This years theme.... sitcoms.
So, we've decided to go as the ladies from Sex and the City.
I shall be Carrie, Erin will be Charlotte, we're trying to talk our friend Barry into being Miranda, and Jeremy will be Samantha. So, when you're in need of a Samantha-esque outfit for a 6'2" size 14 shoe male where do you go but to SF? The outfit is spectacular and TRUST ME, there will be photos next week!

Sunday, I drove up to the Sierras and took some photos. I didnt really get anything notable up in the Sierras but came back to Sacramento that evening and got a couple of good shots in Capitol Park. Also, I must say that I do believe I was upstaged. My younger cousin Meghan, who is 13, came along with me and had some fun running around with my digital point & shoot snapping pictures and I believe she upstaged me.....

My shot of the statue of Father Junipero Serra...


Father Serra
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.



and then my baby cousin upstaged me by taking this shot of the Firefighters Memorial....


Meghans
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.

No comments: