Thursday, May 26, 2005

A little compulsive??

I've always had the tendency to be a wee bit compulsive. If I'm at the store & see something on sale, say a pair of shoes - I'll buy them, even if I have 25 pairs in my closet already. It doesnt matter because, I GOT A GOOD DEAL! If theres a cute top that I like & think looks good on me I'll buy it in 2 or 3 different colors.

I now know where I get it from.
A woman I like to call "THE LOLA", my Grandma.
She takes the cake in compulsive purchases of large quantities.
She shops at Costco weekly.
Her other favorite store is Kmart.
This week they have 12 packs of sodas on sale for something like $2.
The Lola went a little overboard....


A little compulsive??
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.



Yes, count it.... that is 25 12 packs of various flavors of soda.
Thats 300 cans.
300 cans of soda.
A bit much?

No comments: