Tuesday, May 17, 2005

B&W Feet

So, I took photos of my little cousins for them to give to their mom for Mothers Day.
The picture that I previously posted of their feet I printed in Black & White for framing and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. Perhaps these compliments have gone to my head because I'm considering entering it in the State Fairs Fine Arts Competition.
I do agree that it is a cute photo, but is it really competition material?
When I was in elementary school a painting that I did won 2nd place in the State Fairs Fine Arts Juniors Exhibit, and I really don't think that the painting was that great - especially compared with some of the others that were there.



B&W Feet
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.
Is it competition material?



On another note.... I am in lust. With a digital camera. how sad is that?
It's not some hot guy at the local coffee house, but a piece of technology.
I want it.
I covet it.
It's so pretty.
Oh, to have the 8.0 megapixels, 14x total zoom range, manual AND auto exposure control, infrared illumination... oh, the beauty!!!


sony cyber shot
Originally uploaded by Nessacery.

No comments: