Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm Home

I made it home Saturday evening and have spent the remainder of the weekend in San Francisco with Erin & Jeremy.
I'll be taking the train home to Sacramento a little later this morning.

The trip was wonderful. Dublin was great, the whole country was amazing.

I'll be posting photos sometime this week.

This trip has really bitten me with the travel bug. I'm thinking next years destination will most likely be Florence Italy. Anyone want to join me for some Italian classes at the Learning Exchange this fall?
Although, Paris is second on my list of places to go.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

me me meeeeeee! I'll join you in Italy!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAA I'm obsessed with Italian men. :D
So glad you are home safe and that you had a great time. You go girl!

Tanya Kristine said...

i got that too. you'll love ireland more and more as time passes too.

gld you're home safely.

Shananigans said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for the pictures.