Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tagged again.....

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Kiss the Blarney Stone (While in Ireland, I also want to follow the McCarthys Pub rule of travel - never pass a bar with your name on it. My family name is Irish... this will be fun)
2. Own a home
3. Lose the weight
4. Travel somewhere that requires a passport
5. Have my photography shown
6. Quit smoking
7. Complete a charity bike tour

7 Things I can do:
1. Most things creative and/or artistic - pottery, stained glass, photography, beadwork, crochet, embroidery, etc....
2. Make a kick ass omelette
3. According to some, my swearing can make a sailor blush
4. Change a flat tire, jumpstart a car & check all my fluids - dad made me do all of this before he would let me get my learners permit when I was 15
5. Know when something is over my head and ask for advice
6. I can do comic imitations of some of my family members very well - namely my grandmother, brother & sister.
7. According to my younger cousins, I can fix ANYTHING - theres A LOT of pressure when someone has that much faith in you. Even if they are only 14, 13 & 5 years old.

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Balance my checkbook
2. Bypass the clearance section at any craft store or Target
3. drive the speed limit
4. say no to someone who asks for my help
5. get rid of books - I feel bad cleaning out my bookshelves even if I'm donating the books - I feel like I'm letting go of some source of knowledge or cultural value even if its a bad novel.
6. Play poker - I'm horrible at it.
7. Ignore the Krispy Kreme box

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humor - especially a sarcastic wit
3. Kindness
4. Compassion
5. Eyes
6. easy going
7. artisitic appreciation

7 Things I say most often:
1. Holy crap!
2. What the eff?
3. Hence, The Crazy
4. blah blah blah
5. yeaaaaaaaah, anyways....
6. shut it
7. huh?

7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Jon Stewart - Super smart AND hilarious!
2. Adrien Brody - LOVED him in The Pianist
3. Zach Braff - so cute & goofy on Scrubs
4. Chris Noth - Mr Big from SATC.
5. Nicholas Cage in City of Angels
6. Craig Ferguson
7. Goran Visnjic

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

oooh - I forgot about him.
I'm going to have to knock someone off the list.

Vanessa said...

WOW! I'm getting the spam commenters now! Amazing. Unfortunately my gardening skills are crap so I don't know about venturing into hydroponic gardening. It may be time to enable word verification for my comments....

Susan said...

Chris Noth...Yowza!