Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last tag? Maybe?

ten years ago: I was 19 and would soon be moving from Sacramento to Boston.
five years ago: I was back in Sacramento and was just starting my position with my current employer.
one year ago: I had recently taken in my 3 younger cousins while their mom got her life back on track
five snacks:
red bell pepper with TJ's spicy hummus
cheetos
popcorn
reeses pieces
beer (it is TOO a snack!)

five songs I know all the words to:
Amazing Grace - ALL of the verses
a # of selections from Les Mis
Crush by DMB
I've Got What It Takes by Banu Gibson
and American Pie - something that has gotten me into trouble, namely the time I was in NYC with a friend and we were in a bar where there was a live musician playing the guitar and singing - we asked him to play American Pie and he said that he'd play but I'd have to get up on stage and sing it. Thankfully, I'd had a few drinks by then so the stagefright wasnt too bad.

five things I would do with $100 million:
buy an old victorian in SF
take care of grandma
take care of all of my cousins & siblings college tuitions
TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL
start a business of some sort to generate steady income

five places to run away to:
NYC
Boston
SF
grandparents in OR
Ireland

five things I would never wear:
Leggings
turtlenecks
halter top
white jeans
those weirdo arm warmer things that have been in a lot of knitting magazines lately

five favorite TV shows:
Sex and the City
Six Feet Under
Survivor
Extreme Home Makeover
ER

five biggest joys:
My family
my pets
getting something in the mail from ebay
relaxing with friends
winning trivia night at the pub I frequent

five favorite toys:
iPod
camera
laptop
yarn & a crochet hook
imagination

1 comment:

Susan said...

Coolio!