Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I've been tagged.....

Idiosyncrasy- a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of yours then tag 5 people if you like.
1. I cannot use a public bathroom unless it is practically a biological emergency. The thought of sitting where unwashed masses have sat before me.... I just can not do it.
2. I'm so addicted to coffee that I can tell you where darn near every single Starbucks is between Sacramento & San Francisco on Interstate 80 - I also know which ones have drive throughs & which dont.
3. I never spend my change - only bills & then dump the change in the bottom of my purse. Thats how I end up with a purse that weighs 10 lbs. In the past I've dumped the change from my purse into a jar - by doing this I partially funded a trip to New Orleans last year.
4. At work, I have to have the programs & applications I use daily in a certain order on my toolbar. If an application shuts down unexpectedly, I have to close them all out & restart in the designated order.
5. Although my entire life is chaos - messy car, messy house, etc... all of the books on my bookshelf have to be facing in the same direction so that you can read the titles on the spine when you tilt your head to the right.

I'll have to think about who to tag next.....

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm the same way with #4. I thought I was the only one...