Wednesday, June 29, 2005

38 days

38 days until my dear sweet cousin Erin, who is also like a sister and the very best friend on the planet, moves! She's off to law school in SF where I will be coming to visit her as often as possible. Just load myself onto an Amtrak on Friday nights and bug her & her husband all weekend long.
However, before then is her birthday. Only 11 days away. I have been working tirelessly on her birthday gift.....

HAH! cant show you for 2 reasons...
1 - I want it to be a suprise & she reads this from time to time
2 - I have somehow managed to lose the usb cable for my digital camera. I have no clue how this happened. I used it, and now its gone. So, I'll be off to best buy on my way home tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in fear of losing the USB cable to my camera. I love my camera. The USB is my umbilical tether to the computer LOL.

Can't wait to see pics when you're all done and she has received her gift, though!