Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Office

I'm contemplating setting up a home office. Yes, we currently have a tv/computer room with the family desktop computer that everyone has access to, but I'm contemplating setting up one of my own. You see, I'm looking into somehow managing a work from home/telecommute option with my employer and if I succeed in doing this I will need a dedicated "work area" for my work computer and printer and everything that goes along with it. A set up that wouldn't be for the use of anyone who comes over.
Of course, this requires some window shopping for a desk, file cabinet, book case, etc. Granted, I recognize that this is all my dream set up. Ideal for if I had a couple of extra buckets of cash at my disposal and no need to be mindful of a budget for all of this furniture and decor. I looked at various office collections; desks, file cabinets, bookshelves and printer stands. Ultimately I found this office that summarized what I would like almost to the last detail - the only exception being that I would prefer the desk and shelving and whatnot to be in black rather than white - greater contrast against the walls.


Doesn't it look lovely? Wouldn't that be a beautiful office to work in every day?
In all actually, I won't orchestrate a set up like this one. I'm sure that I'll end up repurposing existing furniture and I doubt that I'll be redecorating the walls with the bright colors and floral motifs like the office above, but if I'm able to orchestrate a scenario in which I can work from home I will make the set up as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

1 comment:

Nicole Angela said...

Today girls are educated, offer villages, but want to study near the city, which needs to go for info to school. Girls who run school for girls and education are very important info for those living in the rural areas, because each is the highest entry rate. The purpose of NTS Pakistan and info of life is poverty, food, home cleaning, education with people, particularly education of girls, especially income, because it is one of the main reasons. will be done Especially, in rural areas and girls, schools, boys and girls should learn the importance of education for children, and it has been a few hours to get info. To transfer this direction, public and private educational institutions, as well as long-term and education, write our economy can not read and work completely, bit a bit.