Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sucks

Yesterday I got a call from a vet that Cooper had been found.

I picked him up, and took him to my regular vet where he got the vaccination that he was supposed to have received Saturday while he was missing. I brought him home, fed him, watched him and Sam (my other dog) give each other kisses, and I left him out back with Sam while I went back to work.

On my way home from work I stopped at PetsMart and got a tag for his collar that has his name, both of my phone #'s, and my home address on it.

When I got home last night, I took Cooper for a walk where we took down all of the flyers that I had put up around the neighborhood and then when we got home I gave him a bath and lots of treats (because he hates baths).

This morning we snuggled, I let him outside to go potty, brought him back in for a bit, then put him back outside when I left for work.

Around noon Grandma called to tell me that he wasn't in the backyard with Sam anymore.

Once again, I have searched the area and have found no sign of him.

Again I find myself asking you that if you know anyone in the Citrus Heights, Roseville, or surrounding areas, please forward along this notice.

There does seem to be a pattern though. Last Thursday night I had taken him for a long walk and on Friday, he disappeared. Last night I took him on a long walk and today he disappeared. My Grandma has a theory that while we're out on these walks, he's picking up the scent of some female dogs and is escaping in an attempt to get laid.

I'm hoping that someone picks him up and calls me soon.





1 comment:

Tanya Kristine said...

no find, yet?