Monday, October 29, 2007

The Big News

Heres the big announcement I mentioned last week...

All of you know of my love for travel - my passion for immersing myself in other cultures and seeing the world. You also may know that I seem to have a knack for doing this for a rather cheap budget.
Taking the advice of some friends, I've decided to share my tips and resources on how to travel on a budget while not sacrificing any of the experience.
You can read my travel blog at:

www.tightwadtourist.wordpress.com

I'll be updating the blog with any of those killer deals I find, general travel tips, stories from my own adventures, and my travel photos.

Please feel free to give my any feedback and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Bon Voyage!
Vanessa

2 comments:

kimananda said...

It looks fabulous! Will you be keeping up this blog as well?

Vanessa said...

I'll be trying to keep up this one as well.
This blog will be of a more personal nature - my social life, knitting and craft projects.... things along those lines while the Tightwad blog will be strictly focused on travel.