Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chez Sicko

I have been sick, to varying degrees, for 3 fecking weeks now.
I've assumed that its the virus thats going around, but its flared back up the last few days. I called the advice nurse who scheduled a phone appointment with a doctor for me. The doctor calls me back a little bit later and I tell him my symptoms and what not. He agrees that its most likely just a virus, but considering how long Ive had it, he calls in a prescription of antibiotics for me just in case its trying to settle into something else.
I still feel like crap.
Now I'm also feeling dizzy and lightheaded and periodically breaking out in a sweat.
I am sick of being sick.
Ugh.

1 comment:

Tanya Kristine said...

dude. i had that too. i have never been sicker in my life...i STILL have a baby cough from that and that was two months ago.