Sunday, March 18, 2007

Operation Debt Reduction: Possibly Delayed.

But only by a little.

I returned from my last trip to Europe and did start on my previous resolution to pay down my debt with all "extra" money that I had.
Then I got a travel special email. I think you know where this is going.
Another deal that was too good to pass up... I'm going to Italy in November!
Two of my coworkers and I will be spending a week in Venice and Florence. We are SO excited. Both Venice and Florence are on the list of cities that I want to go to, I just haven't been able to find reasonable airfare to Italy so far.
I am going to ride in a gondola, see The Birth of Venus and David. I just can't wait. November seems so far away now.

Heres a few more of the photos I love from Germany and Paris...





6 comments:

kimananda said...

Florence is wonderful...just wandering around seeing beautiful art and eating gelatti, what a way to spend a week! And this trip looks beautiful as well.

Vanessa said...

Friends of mine who have been all over Europe have said for a long time that they've thought I would enjoy Florence, and because of that it has been one of the cities I've wanted to visit the most. Venice has been up there as well because of how enchanting it looks in all of the photos - the canals, the bridges, everything. I just didn't think I was going to have the chance to go to Italy so soon.

Anonymous said...

I think you mean that you will be going with co-workers AND a really cool friend and her husband. Jesse and I are booking the trip tonight. For real. And for the same week and everything. :D

Vanessa said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

I love love love that you travel so much! Woo hoo! I've been to Italy multiple times or I would go too! ;)

Tanya Kristine said...

so lovely. you're a lucky woman.