Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Home

I'm home. The trip was great. Very relaxing, and of course it was wonderful to see Grandpa and all of my relatives.
The scenery at my Grandfathers is absolutely amazing. From his deck there is a gorgeous view of Mt. Hood...


and you wake up to things like a herd of 25 elk in the driveway



and theres all kinds of old crap to take cool pictures of.
This is the windmill on my Grandpas deck

This is the wheel on an old 1919 tractor on the farm where my uncle rents a garage for his welding business

and this is said uncle, busy at work


I'm glad to be home, have bridesmaid duties this week, a wedding to photograph Saturday, and my Grandpa (yes, the same one I just got back from visiting) is flying in on Sunday.

Only 23 days until the big trip.

2 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

you're going to have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

lucky.

love the elks...

Arlington Heights Glass Cutting said...

Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this