Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

Well, unfortunately theres no photos of the crazy relatives for you today. We had a bit of excitement at my aunt and uncles house last night. My younger aunt had some sort of allergic reaction to something (we have no clue what) and it caused her to have great difficulty in breathing. Paramedics were called, and she was taken to the emergency room. All is well, they took great care of her and had her discharged and on her way home within about 2 & 1/2 hours. The bright side? Hot firemen and paramedics at Thanksgiving dinner. Damn I wish I had taken photos.
I'm back at work today. I don't get to sleep in, I'm not going shopping today, I just get to play catch up at work today since it's so slow. Oh well - I need the slower pace of today.
I do need to start thinking about what I will do for Christmas gifts this year.
I have yet to purchase or finish making a single gift.
I didn't say I haven't started a few - I have - I just haven't FINISHED any and I have no clue how I'll get them all done in time. ARGH!

5 comments:

craziequeen said...

[thumps desk]
photos, vanessa, we need photos of hot firemen and paramedics! :-)

hope your aunt finds out what she reacted to :-(

Here from Michele's place

cq

Unknown said...

Hope your aunt is OK and figures out what it was she's allergic to. That's a food allergy reaction.

Michele...

Jana said...

yowzers! congrats on the weight loss! i joined last thurs and am down 4 so far. first week is always the water weight:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't started buying peoples gifts yet either... and I haven't the foggiest what to get most people!

Firemen AND paramedics?! I hope you're aunt is okay.

Take care.

kimananda said...

You mean we should be buying prezzies before Christmas? Why didn't anybody tell me?! ;-)